The following quotes can be attributed to
- "When opportunity comes knocking, answer the door in your negligee."
- "This would not be a problem if I were driving a snowplow."
- "The analysis of the thing is not the thing itself."
- "The difference between tragedy and comedy: Tragedy is something
awful happening to somebody else, while comedy is something awful
happening to somebody else."
- "The good thing about being Dr. Frankenstein is that you can always
make new friends."
- "Luck consists largely of hanging on by your fingernails until
things start to go your way."
- "I'm content to stand on tradition. I'm even more content to wipe my
feet on it."
- "If you hack the Vatican server, have you tampered in God's
- "The chief difference between horror fans and science fiction fans
lies in why they won't walk backwards. A horror fan won't walk backwards
because he knows he'll be knifed by a madman. A science fiction fan
won't walk backwards because he knows he'll step on the cat."
- "Feminism is sort of like God. Many people profess to believe in it,
but no one seems to be able to define it to everyone's satisfaction."
- "A scream queen is an actress who eeks out a living."
- "Any sufficiently badly-written science is indistinguishable from
magic." (aka Allston's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law)
- "There are two types of people in the world, and I'm one of them."
- "No one pays me to be nice."
- "When all else fails, complicate matters."
- "Violence is the first refuge of the violent."
- "The way to a man's heart is through his chest."
- "Where can I get some tat? I'd like to trade it in."
- "The principle of Sturgeon's Razor states that the simplest answer
to any problem is 90% crap."
- "Definition of 'Free': You pay for it whether or not you elect to
- "Ennui and lethargy are waging a war inside me."
- "I really can't complain about actresses who get paid to be dumb.
Most of us can't get paid to be smart."
- "Lawyers are the first refuge of the incompetent."
- "Life is like an analogy."
Last Updated July 20, 2012.|
Optimized for FireFox.
Copyright © 2012 by Aaron Allston.
All rights reserved.